Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Silent love

Is it ok to just love someone knowing they will not return the love? I dont know? But I've decided that is what I will do.

I do still love him. Even though he does not love me anymore.  He cannot stop me from loving him. I wont tell him I still love him. I will just love him silently. If he needs me, I will be there for him. If he doesn't then I will just silently hope the best for him.

I sometimes do wonder 'does he ever miss me anymore?'. I assume the answer is no. He will only pity me. I dont want anyone to pity me.

But by continuing to love him will mean I will continue to feel hurt. I have tried to forget him but cant. I have tried to find ways to reduce my level of hurt but cant. So all I can do now is to continue to love and continue to be hurt. I dont know what other choice I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment